Saturday, June 28, 2014

Know Your Audience

    It has been really nice getting to know my fellow classmates. With this online class, I have decided that I know my classmates better online than I do in the classroom. I like the fact that you know the real things about people and not the latest gossip that isn't even true.
    In the Know Your Audience Discussion, My favorite question was Teresa Cosolo's question, "What is the one person or thing that makes you laugh and why?" The reason why was I got to think about the good memories I have and I got to read some funny stories that others have; I love funny things.
    Another question that I really enjoyed was Maria Whitsel's question, "Where do you seen yourself in ten years from now?" I loved this question because it is so easy to write about. It was really neat to be able to to read all about the different dreams that people have. I hope that every single one of them achieve their goals that they have laid out. We need people doing all the different things in the world so it is a good thing that people want different things in life.  
    I have decided that this class is full of hard working, dreamers. I guess that is why we are in the class. We come from so many different places, want so many different things, and lastly we all have different things that we need to do in order to get ourselves there. The thing we have in common is we are working to get ourselves there. We are all taking this class because it is part of what we have to do to achieve our dreams. Do good job you!
    Lastly my favorite thing to learn about you guys is, "What color is your attitude?" by Kelly Anthony. I liked this question because it give an "out of the box" view of you. It takes a lot of deep thinking to give an answer. It also lets me see how you see yourself and how you want the rest of the world to see yourself.
    I learned a lot about you all and it has been entertaining throughout the process. Good luck to the rest of the semester!

-Chelsey Tennison ;D   

6/28

1 comment:

  1. Good summary and emerging analysis - move to analysis by asking why. Why did people answer the way that they did? What does this all mean. Defining the meaning will bring you to analysis. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete