Thursday, June 19, 2014

The "This I Believe" List

  • I believe that I have to go pee 
  • I believe that I hope this goes by fast because of that
  • I believe that God has so many gerat things in store for me
  • I believer that I cannot wait to see hwat lies ahead
  • I believe that I will find the perfect guy ever
  • I believe that I will land the perfect job
  • I believe that I will have two boys and two girls
  • I believe that I don't care if that is exact but it is ideal
  • I believe that I want to adopt at least one child
  • I believe that the reason I want tow boys and two girls is so htat each child can have a brother nad a sister because I have always wanted a sister
  • I believe that I may be dislexdic and not know it
  • I believe that a lot of people are and don't know it
  • I believe that I didn't spell that right
  • I believe that I am a horrible speller
  • I believe that I am possibly one of the worst spellers ever
  • I believe that I actually one a spelling bee in 2nd grade but it all went down hill from there
  • I believe that everyone has a certain thing they were meant to do
  • I believe that God has a plan for everyone 
  • I blieve that God has a plan for YOU, the one reading this. 
  • I believe that we all seem to veir off path
  • I believe that I spelt that wrong too
  • I believe that I just proved my point once again
  • I believe that I was went to do something with blood, guts, and gore.
  • I believe that probably scared you.
  • I believe that I better clear up that I am not a serial killer. 
  • I believe that what I mean by doing osmething with blood, guts, and gore is I don't get bothered by that stuff 
  • I think that it was a talent given to me by God (yes a weird talent but a true talent)
  • I believe that not many people can watch Grey's Anatomy (when they are doing a surgery) and eat spagettii at the same time and it not bother me a bit
  • I believe that my mom thinks that I am nuts for doing so 
  • I believe that this is fun and all but is lasting a long time and remember that I have to pee
  • I believe that I know it has been ten minutes 
  • I believe that I am going ot look at my ohone because the timer must have already went off or something
  • Ah ha I believe that I didn't get the button pushed and the timer never started so 
  • I believe I am done here
  • I believe that I did this for loing enough or I hope so 

No comments:

Post a Comment