Thursday, July 10, 2014

Name Brand vs. Non-Name Brand Clothing

    As I was walking through the mall (on vacation) today I was in a name-brand clothing store and was choking at every price tag. It got me thinking, "Why do I want name-brand clothing?"
    Name brand clothing usually does not last long at all, are so "plain jane", and is so expensive. Every time you was name-brand clothing, it comes out either shrunk or even the threads are coming out. Name-brand clothing never lasts very long at all.
    On the contrast, non name-brand clothing is usually made to last, all cool kinds of patterns and styles, and lastly CHEAP. I like that I can wear clean clothes because they will not fall apart in the washer.
    So why do people want name-brand clothing? I believe it is becasue name-brand clothing is more expensive, therefore, they make more money. With more money they can advertise more and make people want their clothes.
    So next time you buy clothes, think to yourself, "Lets look at what I am getting and why?" Rather than thinking, "Oh man I have heard of this brand and that famous celebrity said that she liked it on TV." That will save you money and you will like it better in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment