Thursday, July 17, 2014

Why I Love Goldfish

    Goldfish are such relaxing, simple, and beautiful creatures. You might now think that I am crazy but let me explain. I love all animals, even skunks if they are babies, but I have a special love for my goldfish. Or, maybe it is just because I am sitting by them and I looked at them. I am not for sure. Even if that is the reason why all of the following is still true.
    Goldfish are very relaxing. They don't try to get in your food, you don't have to train them, and you don't have to worry about their every move. The just swim around in their tank. You don't have to worry all the time. Goldfish are also relaxing to watch. It gets your mind off of things.
    Goldfish are also very simple animals. The just have to be fed once a day, bowl cleaned every now and then, and enjoy them. Dogs required daily walking, to be fed several times a day, and have to be watched 24/7. Most animals are like dogs and required special needs unlike goldfish. The are simple and I love it!
    Goldfish are also very, very beautiful creatures. Depends on the fish you get but goldfish could have very big, elaborate fines that flow in the water, they could have scales that sparkle in the light, and they smell and look nasty like a grown pig in the mud. Goldfish are naturally beautiful too. They don't have to have hair cuts, be combed, or even have bows to look pretty. The just come that way.
    I hope that know you understand why I love goldfish so much. Maybe now you agree with my thoughts even. Don't get me wrong I love getting greeted at the door by your best friend, tail wagging, licking, and all, but I like to get a break and watch my fish too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment