Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Republican vs. Democrat

    Not to get all politics on you guys but I just got done working on my American Government class and this was on my mind. Republican or Democrat who are you gonna vote for. Do you vote for someone because they are part of your party or do you vote for them because they will do the best for your country? Too many people just vote a straight ticket because they want their party to be in control of the house or such. However, is that doing us any good? Look how much the government has been arguing with each other. Our government went through a shut down because they could agree on a budget. I that because of the way most people vote? I think that parties should be no more. We should have people in office that are going to do their best for our country. That means stepping out of your "I have to vote for my party" mind and voting for ever fits. Lets all give this a try and see if anything improves. Who knows this might be the best thing since the first time someone milked a cow.


07/02

No comments:

Post a Comment