Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Why Must Women Shave Their Legs

    In fourth grade, I always wanted to shave my legs and really bad. I went so far to get the hair off my legs that I took Duck Tape and tried to sorta wax them. This did hurt and did not help at all. The question is, "Why did I want to shave my legs so bad? Who or what put in my head that I needed to shave?" From then on mom let me shave but she had never mentioned it to me before; so I didn't get it from her.
   Now days I regret it so much. Having to shave so often and did i mention it hurts. Also I am allergic to a lot of chemicals so I break out form certain soaps and shaving creams and that hurts. I can't use Nair because of it too (BIG NO NO). Lastly waxing is the worst of all of it. I am warning you now, do not ever wax. So I just have to suffer through the pain. I have to hope that I don't cut myself and bleed out, get razor burn, or worst off that I don't get hold of something I am allergic to.
    I believe that I wanted to shave because of commercials or even my brother. Commercials make shaving look so harmless and the girl always has nice looking legs. You always think, "Maybe if I get that razor I will get that good of a shave." Well news is the legs are probably waxed and airbrushed. I also think that I might have wanted to shave because of my brother. He is much older than me and he always teased me about having hairy legs; I want to see him have to shave every other day and go through the pain. Even though I was still a child he though that it was gross. 
    So why do guys make us girls go through the pain? I don't know. I am sure Adam didn't care that Eve had such a natural look to her. I guess these days the moto is, "No pain, No game!" 

07/02

No comments:

Post a Comment