Thursday, July 17, 2014

Why I Have the Bestest of Friends

    Freshman year I moved schools. I went to a place where I knew no one. At first I was friends with a few people but I soon figured out that I was in the wrong crowd. They did bad things that I didn't want to do. So I went off on my own.
    I felt sad and lonely. I would hear about parties going on, both good and bad, and I was never invited. It wasn't until I got invited to an end of the year party when I got to know my soon to be best friends.
    I was hesitant at first. I knew some of the people there and, for sure, not very well. Next thing I knew I found out that they were at just as nice, caring, fun, and crazy as I am. We had the best of times doing things that most people would is dumb and stupid. However, it kept us out of trouble and kept the laughs a rolling.
    Now I know that they would be there for me through anything becasue they have helped me through tough situations. I love them more than anyone could know and I am so glad that I was the new kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment